Offering to market this 8 bedroom detached house which is set in grounds of approx. 7.5 acres. Set in the popular village the possibilities with this property are endless and we highly recommend viewing the entire plot to fully appreciate its full potential.
Stairs to first floor, doors leading to:
Kitchen Breakfast Room
5.51m (18'1") x 4.62m (15'2"). Double glazed window to side, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and tiled surround. Sink with mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space for dishwasher. Barn door to the side with tiled flooring.
4.62m (15'2") x 1.60m (5'3"). Window to the rear. Ample of storage with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
5.23m (17'2") x 3.28m (10'9"). Bay window, radiator, wooden flooring.
6.17m (20'3") x 3.28m (10'9"). Window to the front, radiator, and open fire place with wooden flooring.
6.43m (21'1") x 4.27m (14'). Bay window to the front, Open fire place, wooden flooring.
4.24m (13'11") x 4.24m (13'11"). Window to the side, floor boards. Open fire place.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, new carpet flooring. Doors leading to:
6.02m (19' 9") x 4.24m (13' 11"). Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring.
En-Suite to Master
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC.
3.33m (10' 11") x 2.64m (8' 8"). Window to the front, carpet flooring.
Large bathroom, recently fitted to a high standard with 2 seat Jacuzzi bath with marble surround. Walk-in shower with built in sunbed to the side, twin sinks set into surface, bidet, low level WC. Built in TV with cable access.
4.90m (16' 1") x 3.28m (10' 9"). Window to the side, carpet flooring.
5.54m (18' 2") x 4.62m (15' 2"). Window to the side, carpet flooring, door way leading to:
Bath, low level WC, wash hand basin set into surface. Half tiled floor, tiled flooring.
Inner Landing leading to:
5.26m (17'3") x 3.33m (10'11"). Window to the side, carpet flooring.
3.33m (10'11") x 2.46m (8'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and tiled surround. Sink with mixer tap, space for cooker with extractor fan over, space for dishwasher with tiled flooring.
4.80m (15'9") x 4.32m (14'2"). Window to the rear, carpet flooring.
Window to the side, Jacuzzi bath with separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, built in TV with cable access. Fully tiled with tiled flooring.
10.74m (35'3") x 10.41m (34'2"). Full power and lighting.
Outside Guest Room/Games Room
Guest house comprises of two bedrooms with living area and separate WC.
Gated entrance, extensive driveway laid to gravel. Garage. Set in approx. 7.5 acres this property has to offer a tennis court, swimming pool, fishing lake, paddocks and stables for two horses. A well maintained grass area with established trees and shrubs. Set in the countryside this property is a must see.
Previously had approved plans for an annexe which has now expired.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.