This spacious five bedroom detached house with a double garage and driveway is located in Hampton Vale. Close to schools, local amenities, shops, A1 road links and Serpentine Green Shopping Centre. Viewings are highly recommended on this property! Call us on .
Radiator, oak flooring, stairs to first floor landing and door to;
UPVC double glazed obscured window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and low level WC, radiator and oak flooring.
21'1" (max) x 13'9" (6.43m (max) x 4.19m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, side and UPVC double glazed patio doors to side. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, radiator, tiled flooring and door to;
6'5" x 6'3" (1.96m x 1.91m)
Fitted with base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted boiler, integrated washing machine and freezer. Radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed door to rear garden.
20'2" x 11'2" (6.15m x 3.40m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Telephone and TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
11'3" x 8'11" (3.43m x 2.72m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed box window to side, radiator and fitted carpet.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard and fitted carpet.
13'8" x 11'3" (4.17m x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, TV and telephone point, fitted carpet and open plan to;
8'10" x 6'8" (2.69m x 2.03m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe and triple wardrobe. Radiator, fitted carpet and door to;
UPVC double glazed obscured window to rear, fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate tiled shower cubicle, vanity sink and low level WC. Radiator, shaver point and lino flooring.
13'8" x 10'3" (4.17m x 3.12m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, loft access, fitted double wardrobe and fitted carpet.
9'3" x 9'0" (2.82m x 2.74m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and fitted carpet.
9'0" x 8'4" (2.74m x 2.54m)
UPVC double glazed obscured window to side, fitted with four piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, pedestal sink and low level WC. Radiator, shaver point and lino flooring.
Second Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and door to:
16'11" x 13'2" (5.16m x 4.01m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and two UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator, two fitted double wardrobes, fitted carpet and door to:
Jack & Jill Ensuite
10'9" x 5'7" (3.28m x 1.70m)
UPVC double glazed Velux obscured window to rear, fitted with four piece suite comprising tiled double shower, toe pedestal sinks and low level WC. Shaver point, radiator, tiled flooring and door to:
16'11" x 11'3" (5.16m x 3.43m)
UPVC double glazed window to front and two UPVC double glazed windows to side, two fitted double wardrobes, radiator, TV point, loft access and fitted carpet.
The Rear Garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and side gate access to drive and garage.
Double driveway to the side leading to double garage.
18'9" x 17'5" (5.72m x 5.31m)
Two up and over doors, electric and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.