Detached house for sale in Moninna, 84 Dublin Road, Newry BT35
Detached house for sale - 6 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 28 3021 0903 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A spacious detached property on a mature and generous site circa 1.2 acres for sale in one lot with potential for development (subject to planning).
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Drawing Room, Kitchen with Dining Space, Rear Hall, Cloak Room, Utility Room, W/C, Shower Room and Playroom.
- Mezzanine Floor Accommodation: Landing and Two Bedrooms.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
- Gardens to The Front, Side and Rear. Variety of Trees and Hedging.
- Detached Garage at Rear. Sensor Lighting. Security Alarm System.
- Tarmac Driveway to The Front, Side and Rear.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Partial Single and Double Glazing.
- Close to Dublin/Belfast A1 And Within Walking Distance to Newry City Centre.
This residence was built around the 1930's, extended in the 1970's (rewired in 2000) and was recently occupied until April 2017. There are six bedrooms and three reception rooms with many characteristics retained throughout.
The ground floor comprises entrance porch with curved bay window, entrance hall, dining room with ceiling coving, living room with bay window, mahogany surround fireplace, drawing room with mahogany surround fireplace, marble inset, kitchen with "stanley" range cooker, archway to separate dining area, rear hall with under stair storage, cloakroom, spacious utility room with plumbing for white goods, separate w/c, shower-room and large playroom with built in storage cupboards.
On the mezzanine level are two bedrooms - both with built in wardrobes and carpet flooring. The first floor comprises of a further four bedrooms, one with a walk-in dressing room (or could be used as a nursery) and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite.
The property is surrounded by mature gardens flanked by hedging and mature trees including a monkey puzzle tree to the left of the residence. The property has a separate garage to the rear and is approached by a tarmac driveway to the front, side & rear.
Mrl Architects have prepared a report which is available to those wishing to develop this site.
Option 1 – shows four detached dwellings
Option 2 – indicates five detached dwellings
Coming off a single access road.
The Dublin/Belfast A1 is only minutes away and Newry City Centre is within walking distance. The property is within the catchment area for local schools and there are many local amenities close by.
From Newry Centre take route for Dublin Road and "Moninna" 84 Dublin Road is on the left hand side just before Tiernan's Solicitors.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Best Property Services, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Best Property Services for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Dublin Road properties for sale