The Thornsett is a modern four bedroom detached family home. The property boasts an open plan kitchen/diner/family area, utility room, lounge, study and downstairs WC. The master and second bedroom benefit from an en suite. Outside, a rear garden, oversized garage and off street parking.
Situated in the peaceful and highly sought-after village of Drayton, is The Thornsett, an exceptional four bedroom detached family home.
The spacious layout of this property with the open plan kitchen/diner/family area, separate dining room and comfortable lounge makes this an ideal family home whilst having the benefit of a study, utility room and downstairs WC which support the practicalities of modern family life.
Four sizeable double bedrooms are on offer upstairs, two with en suite shower rooms and fitted wardrobes offering plenty of storage. Outside, a rear garden with access from the kitchen can be found and an oversized garage and off street parking available.
The location offers excellent access to bus and road links out of the village and is a great commuter location with Didcot Parkway approximately 5 miles away. Other amenities on offer in Drayton include two public houses and two local shops. The bus route services Didcot, Abingdon and Oxford and the local primary school is just a short distance away.
The Bloor Homes Difference
Buying a new Bloor home eliminates many of your worries as there will be no renovations or repairs to do, giving you more time to spend with your family and friends. You can also relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards. These standards relate to every aspect of the property, including structure, heat loss, ventilation, sound insulation, electrical and fire safety.
Along with your new home coming with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee, your fantastic property is also finished with the following features outlined below as standard. Award winning properties...
It's our excellent attention to detail, combined with brilliant design and highly competitive prices that continue to make us one of the uk's largest privately owned house builders. Furthermore, our reputation for high quality services makes us justifiably proud of our success, something that is backed up by the array of awards we have received for our homes.
Over-sized Garage and private driveway
Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
Fully integrated Bosch appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings.
Feature LED cupboard lighting
Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Two year customer care warranty
Kitchen Breakfast Family Area 18' x 13' 7" ( 5.49m x 4.14m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 18' 1" ( 3.94m x 5.51m )
Study 9' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.08m )
Bedroom One 14' x 14' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.32m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.