village location - Situated in the village of wing overlooking the village green is this well presented, character property. Benefits include: Kitchen, study/dining area, lounge, conservatory, family bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
One of the most unique properties you will see! Located in the sought after village of Wing is this two/three bed detached home overlooking the village green. With features comprising: Beautiful stain glass windows, skylights and a 'Watson' range cooker, the property needs to be seen to appreciate what's on offer. The property is made up of entrance hall, kitchen, 'L' shaped study/dining area, lounge, conservatory and bedroom three all on the ground floor. To the first floor are bedrooms one and two both with their own Wc. Outside is parking for two/three cars, a rear garden, his and hers log clad cabin style sheds, hot tub and solar panels to the roof.
Single glazed, stable door, to the front, under stairs cupboard, storage cupboard, real wood laminate flooring and radiator. Double glazed velux window to the side. Glazed door to bedroom three. Doors to lounge, dining room and bathroom. Opens into the kitchen.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.24m )
Brick built, gas, feature fire place, TV point, telephone point and radiator. Two double glazed windows to the side and double doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
Conservatory of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side and double glazed doors to the side. Three radiators.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.17m x 2.59m )
Radiator and three stain glass windows to inner lobby and double glazed porthole to the front.
Study Area 6' 1" x 5' ( 1.85m x 1.52m )
Radiator and french doors leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl, stainless steel, sink with drainer and 'Watson' range cooker. Space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.91m x 1.63m )
Built in cupboard and double glazed window to the side. Glazed door to inner lobby.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, Wc, walk-in shower cubicle and bath with shower fitting. Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Stairs from the ground floor, two cupboards and loft access. Double glazed velux window to the side. Doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Storage to eaves, radiator and double glazed window to the front. Door to Wc.
Wash hand basin and Wc.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.14m x 4.04m )
Storage to the eaves, two radiators and two double glazed windows to the rear. Door to Wc.
Wash hand basin and Wc.
Gravelled frontage providing off road parking for two/three cars and mature borders. Gated access to storage building and gated access to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, decked area with hot tub, flower & shrub borders, his & her's log clad cabin style sheds, power and light. Gated rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.