* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Superb outlook to the rear
Quiet Cul-de-Sac location
Good size rear garden
Potential to improve and update
Three reception rooms
Great transport links nearby
Easy access to Addenbrookes Hospital
Summary A superb family home with the potential to improve and update should you require. The property occupies a fabulous corner plot with a stream along one boundary, giving a pleasant and tranquil setting. Sawston is situated close to great transport links and Addenbrookes hospital
description Part Glazed entrance a door with two glazed side panels, leading into;
Entrance hall Stairs to first floor with cupboard under. Doors through to;
Sitting room 3.69m x 4.83m (12' 1" x 15' 10") With Gas flame effect fire with stone surround and mantle. Sliding doors into;
Conservatory 4.02m max x 7.92m max (13' 2" max x 25' 12" max) Brick base conservatory with roof vents and radiators making this a usable space all year. Double doors into garden.
Dining room 3.55m x 2.86m (11' 7" x 9' 4") Window to front aspect and double doors through to sitting room.
Kitchen 6.49m max x 2.50m max (21' 3" max x 8' 2") With a range of both base and wall units with work surface over. Acrylic sink and drainer inset with mixer tap over. Electric oven with gas hob over and extractor above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer and separate freezer. Part tiled walls. Windows to side and rear aspect. Part glazed door to side aspect.
Cloakroom With W.C and hand basin. Part tiled walls and obscured window to side aspect.
Study 2.30m x 1.97m (7'6" x 6' 5") Window to side aspect
Family room/Bedroom 5 3.54m max x 2.93m max (11'7" max x 9' 7") Windows to both side aspect. This room will have multiple uses depending on your needs.
1st Floor Landing Access to loft space. Airing cupboard. Doors through to;
Bedroom 1 5.41m max x 4.00m max (17' 9" max x 13" max) With a range of fitted bedroom furniture as well as sliding wardrobe giving plenty of storage. Windows to side and front aspect. Door through to.
En-suite shower room Three piece suite comprising W.C, shower cubicle and hand basin. Part tiled walls, electric shaver point. Window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.69m x 4.20m (8' 10" x 13' 9") With a range of sliding wardrobes, window to rear aspect and doors through to;
En-suite shower room Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C. Electric shaver point and light. Obscured window to side aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.69m x 3.16m (8' 10" x 10'4") With a range of sliding wardrobes. Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 2.31m max x 3.34m max (7' 7" max x 10' 11" max) Range of fitted wardrobes and window to front aspect.
Bathroom 2.39m x 1.85m (7' 10" x 6') Three piece suite comprising bath, W.C. And hand basin. Electric shaver point. Part tiled walls and obscured window to side aspect.
Outside To the front of the property is a driveway with parking for several vehicles leading to a double garage with up and over doors. The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature beds and borders. There are gates to both sides of the property leading to the rear garden. The garden has a pizza oven, and is a great location for bird watchers and Butterfles.
Garage 5.17m x 5.15m (16' 11" x 16'10") with power, light and water supply. Insulated ceiling loft space which is boarded. To the side of the property is a large paved area with a variety of uses and storage areas. Including wooden storage shed. There are also extremely pleasant views over Sawston manor woods. To the rear of the property is a very pleasant garden with paved patio area next to the house. The rest of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders. To the rear of the garden is another paved patio area which is covered and overlooks a stream running behind the property for a very pleasant outlook. There is another large wooden storage shed which also has power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Sharman Quinney, CB22 on +44 1223 784016 * (local rate)
Contact Sharman Quinney about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Sharman Quinney, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.