This detached, two storey family home is set within a quiet courtyard close to both Queen Mother Square and the wonderful Great Field. The property boasts a much sought after ground floor sitting room, modern kitchen diner, utility room, WC, four bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite facilities servicing the master bedroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage and car port providing parking and storage. EPC rating B.
Poundbury is an urban development of the County Town of Dorchester and is Prince Charles's vision of the development of new communities in the 21st century. It is designed to be a sustainable development where it is possible to meet a higher proportion of daily needs on foot, rather than relying upon a car. Within walking distance to the property there are a plethora of amenities including Waitrose, The Duchess of Cornwall Hotel and Restaurant and an ever-growing range of bistros, coffee shops, beauty salons, shops, hairdressers, dentists, medical centre and garden centre. A Monart luxury spa is scheduled to open in the Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square in 2019 and the Dorset County Hospital is also a short walk away.
* Quiet courtyard location.
* Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area for garden furniture in the warmer months. There is gated access to the garden.
* Garage and car port.
* Ground floor, dual aspect sitting room with two side aspect and one front aspect windows. There is a recessed wood burning stove with stone surround.
* Four bedrooms with en-suite facilities servicing the master bedroom.
* Modern family bathroom with panel enclosed bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear garden. The room offers a tiled floor and stylish and modern fitted kitchen units. There are a number of integral appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, five ring hob and double oven. The central island unit is a welcome feature of the room.
* Separate utility room furnished with an integral washing machine and stainless steel sink and drainer. A door leads to the carport.
There is an annual Manco charge with charges varying between £110 and £160 dependent upon location.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are available also
Dorset Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UZ, Tel: We are advised that the council tax band is F.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: