Spacious semi-detached home set on a delightful residential road in the St Marks area. Having been extended over two floors, this spacious home has a generous rear garden and plenty of driveway parking to the front. Close to local schools. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Door to front, double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. Point.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to garden.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden, fitted kitchen, wall and base units with under counter lights, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, space for gas Range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
Cupboard, loft access.
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, t.v. Point.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Brick paved driveway with panel fencing.
Stone paved patio with additional hardstanding then laid to lawn with shrub borders, enclosed by panel fencing.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road up Castle Hill, turn right at the Windsor Castle Public House into St Marks Road. Follow the road through the junction with Courthouse Road into St Marks Crescent.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.