* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Off street parking
Summary This well-presented four bedroom end of terrace family home offers deceptively spacious accommodation arranged over three floors with southerly facing rear garden and off street parking close to Caterham town centre.
Description This well-presented four bedroom end terraced family home offers deceptively spacious accommodation arranged over three floors with southerly facing rear garden and off street parking close to Caterham town centre. The ground floor offers generous living space including the study, living room and fitted kitchen. The kitchen has a good range of wall and base units with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge/freezer. On the first floor are two bedrooms including the master bedroom, both benefit from having an ensuite shower room. The master bedroom has views over the rear garden and a good size walk in wardrobe. Bedrooms three and four share the second floor and there is a family bathroom. Each bedroom has eves storage and there is a good sized airing cupboard. Located on a residential road conveniently situated for the amenities of Caterham town centre (0.5 miles) and in close proximity to the open space of Queens Park and woodland walks of Hanging Wood. Waitrose and Morrisons supermarkets can be found in Caterham as well as a comprehensive range of local shops and public houses. Caterham railway station provides connections into London Bridge and Victoria in approximately 45 minutes. There are schools for boys and girls of all ages within the Tandridge District, including nearby Oakhyrst Grange and Caterham School.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.26m x 3.17m )
Reception 17' 3" x 16' 3" ( 5.26m x 4.95m )
Study 16' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 14' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.21m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Sanderstead, CR2 on +44 20 8166 7275 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Sanderstead about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Sanderstead, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Sanderstead for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.