Flat for sale in West Park Road, Exclusive Noble Park, Epsom KT19
Flat for sale - 1 bedroom
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1372 940053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Allocated parking bay
- One double bedroom
- Countryside views over country park
- Fantastic outlook over green
- Contemporary stylish interior
- Close to epsom town centre
- Ideal first time buy/investment
- No onward chain - must be seen
ideal first time buy/investment opportunity... A contemporary stylish apartment situated in a beautiful period building overlooking parkland. This is a fully refurbished Edwardian building offering high specification & modern living. No chain. Call Barnard Marcus today!
A contemporary property in the most beautiful period building. This is a fully refurbished Edwardian building offering high specification modern apartments.
This one bedroom first floor apartment has an open-plan living room and modern kitchen with high ceilings and original sash windows, bathroom, spacious bedroom and ample storage. Kipling Court is close to Epsom town centre with its array of bars, shops and restaurants.
Epsom Mainline Station has regular services to Waterloo, Victoria and London Bridge (approximately 35 minutes). Epsom Downs, home of the Derby, and Epsom Common are excellent open spaces for leisurely walks. The M25 (Junction 9) provides access to both Gatwick and Heathrow international airports.
Lovely first time buy/investment opportunity!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Epsom, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Epsom for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all West Park Road properties for sale