no upper chain - Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and within good school catchment is this well presented, semi-detached family home. Benefits include: Separate reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom, rear garden and garage.
Brown & Merry are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, semi detached, property. Located within a cul-de-sac, the property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor are all three bedrooms and shower room with separate Wc. There is a good size front garden, rear garden, garage and off road parking. The property further benefits from being available with no chain above.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, ceramic tiled flooring and radiator. Door to the lounge.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' max ( 5.03m x 3.05m max )
Electric fire place, understairs cupboard, TV point, telephone point, ceramic tiled floor and radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.41m )
Ceramic tiled floor and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the garden. Door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl sink with drainer, gas cooker point and cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Stairs from the ground floor, loft access and double glazed window to the side. Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.79m )
Airing cupboard, cupboard and radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' narrowing to 6' " over stair box x 8' 2" ( 2.74m narrowing to 1.83m over stair box x 2.49m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Wc and double glazed window to the side.
Garage with up & over door and door to the garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area and gated access to the rear and front. Door to the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.