A spacious 2 Bedroom detached home situated on a popular residential development convenient for the village of Church Minshull along with the towns of Nantwich and Winsford offering a wide range of shops and amenities.
A spacious 2 Bedroom detached home situated on a popular residential development convenient for the village of Church Minshull along with the towns of Nantwich and Winsford offering a wide range of shops and amenities. The home, designed for the over 55's, benefits from double glazed windows and central heating with the following accommodation:- Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room, Bathroom, Outside are gardens to 3 sides with a drive providing parking.
Steps with hand rail up to double glazed front door, double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 18' 10" x 14' 2" narrowing to 10' 5" ( 5.74m x 4.32m narrowing to 3.17m )
Feature fireplace, 2 double glazed windows, double glazed door to side, 2 central heating radiators
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Incorporating built in cupboard, range of fitted wall and base units with fitted work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap, 'Calor' gas hob with extractor fan over and built in oven under, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler, double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Built in cupboard
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, 2 fitted chest of drawers, walk in wardrobe with light and central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower
Tiled shower cubical with folding door and fitted 'Mira' shower, low level WC, wash basin, double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator.
White suite comprising panel bath, low level WC, wash basin, double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Externally are lawn gardens to the front side and rear. To one side is a block paved drive providing parking with a paved patio and cold water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.