completely renovated 4 - 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow in the popular village of Great Barton. Benefiting from a modernised kitchen, beautifully presented large master bedroom, fully enclosed rear garden and parking for multiple vehicles.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this completely renovated 4/5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow in a fantastic location in the popular village of great barton. The property has undergone a complete refurbishment and now benefits from a beautifully designed kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloackroom, dining room/bedroom 4, sitting room, study/bedroom 5. Downstairs the property has underfloor heating and wood engineered flooring throughout. Upstairs is the master bedroom with en suite, two further double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The house is set in a large plot with gardens and ample parking for numerous cars. True gem! For more information please do not hesitate to call: Entrance Hall
Doors to cloakroom, study/bedroom 5, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room and dining room/bedroom 4. Engineering wood flooring and underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring and underfloor heating.
Study / Bedroom Five 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, engineered wooden flooring and underfloor heating.
Lounge 25' 4" x 12' ( 7.72m x 3.66m )
Spacious room with double glazed bay window to front aspect and side aspect, double doors into kitchen, engineered wooden flooring and underfloor heating.
Dinning Room / Bedroom 4 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Spacious roon with double glazed bay window to front aspect, engineered wooden flooring and underfloor heating.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 20' 10" x 15' 2" ( 6.35m x 4.62m )
Stunning kitchen/diner with double glazed window to the side aspect, set of double glazed doors to the rear. The kitchen consisting of a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowel with mixer tap and drainer, centre island with hob and extractor above and space for large fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled flooring and underfloor heating.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.03m )
Door to rear garden, double glazed window to side aspect, range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, void for washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled flooring and underfloor heating.
Doors to family bathroom, master bedroom, bedroom 2 and 3.
Master Bedroom 24' 5" x 15' 5" ( 7.44m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window and Velux window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, door to ensuite and carpeted flooring.
Fitted with matching low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubical and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
Large double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 18' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.90m )
Spacious double bedroom witth double glazed window to front aspect and carpeted flooring.
With velux window to front aspect, matching low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower above, towel rail and ceramic tile flooring.
Fully enclosed garden, patio area, laid to lawn, wooden shed and area for shrubs.
Area ready to be laid to lawn, area for shrubs, graveled drive way for multiple cars, access to the rear via both sides of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.