Situated in the well sought after area of The Paddock in Lisvane can be found this beautiful five bedroom detached property. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, well presented and maintained front and rear gardens, off road parking and a double garage.
Situated in the well sought after area of The Paddock in Lisvane can be found this beautiful five bedroom detached property. The property is set in a cul-de-sac location and briefly comprises a grand entrance hall, reception room, lounge, sun room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, additional reception room, dining room and cloakroom. To the first floor is a spacious landing, Veranda, five double bedrooms, two en-suites and a luxurious family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, well presented and maintained front and rear gardens, off road parking, a double garage and is in close proximity to Lisvane/Thornhill Train Station meaning easy commute to Cardiff City Centre.
Spacious entrance hall entered via double glazed front door with Mandarin stone tiled flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, two double glazed windows to the front and access to Reception Room.
Reception Room 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Reception room with radiator and window to rear.
Lounge 19' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.92m x 3.71m )
Spacious lounge with two radiators, gas fire with feature surround, window to the side and fully glazed double door to Sun Room.
Sun Room 25' 11" x 10' 7" max ( 7.90m x 3.23m max )
Generous sun room with windows to both sides and rear, under floor heating, french doors to the rear, a door to the kitchen and fully glazed double doors to Second Reception Room.
Second Reception Room 13' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.95m )
Second reception room with radiator and door leading back to entrance hallway.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 10' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with Granite worktops over, Karndean flooring, Breakfast Bar area with LED plinth spot lighting, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated stainless steel double oven, five ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, two vertical wall hung radiators, two electric velux windows, french doors to rear and access to Utility Room.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.06m x 1.88m )
Fitted utility room with wall and base units, laminated worktops, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to garage.
Dining Room 16' 9" x 15' 9" ( 5.11m x 4.80m )
Dining room with radiator and windows to the front and side.
Cloakroom with sink in storage unit, W/C, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome towel heater and window to the side.
Spacious gallery landing area with built in storage cupboard, radiator and fully glazed double door and full height window to the Veranda.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 15' 7" ( 4.95m x 4.75m )
Master bedroom with radiator, range of fitted wardrobes, draws and storage space, window to the front and door leading to en-suite.
Master en-suite with double corner cubicle housing mains gas powered shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, fully tiled walls and flooring and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.68m )
Bedroom with radiator, fitted wardrobes, two windows to the rear and door to en-suite.
En-suite with coloured suite comprising double cubicle with mains gas powered shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, radiator and window to the side.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 12' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.89m )
Bedroom with radiator and window to the front.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 12' 1" max ( 3.71m x 3.68m max )
Bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Bedroom with radiator and window to the rear.
Family bathroom with panel Spa Bath with shower area and mains gas powered shower over, feature wall mounted sink, W/C, fully tiled walls, stone tiled flooring, white towel rail and window to the side.
A spacious front garden comprising block paved footpath leading to front door and side access, two lawn areas, flower bed, shrub and planting areas, block paved double drive and an attached double garage.
An enclosed, well presented and maintained rear garden with block paved level patio, footpath leading to level lawn with a range of shrubs, flower beds, mature trees surrounding, further raised rockery, planting and flower bed area and footpath and gate to the side of the property for access to the front.
Garage 25' 5" x 16' 6" ( 7.75m x 5.03m )
Double garage with remote electric roller door, external door and window to the rear, power, lighting and freestanding gas boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.