Semi-detached house for sale in Historic And Picturesque Village, Turville RG9
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Historic and picturesque village location
- Characterful period cottage
- Open plan reception room with wood stove
- Modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Rear gardens
- Drive and off road parking
- Local public house and church
For more information about this property, please contact
Chancellors - Henley-on-Thames, RG9 on +44 1491 738844 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Chancellors - Henley-on-Thames, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Chancellors - Henley-on-Thames for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.