Property for sale in Cooling Road, Frindsbury, Rochester, Kent ME2
Property for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1634 799056 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached Grade II listed cottage from circa 1450
- Offering a plethora of character features and charm
- Wonderful sized living space and 3 double bedrooms
- Beautiful garden, driveway and garage
- Superb location in Frindsbury Extra with access to town and motorways
Built circa 1450 this Grade II listed detached cottage offers fantastic room sizes and oozes character with the beamed ceilings, inglenook fireplace and wine cellar. A truly unique home In a fantastic location.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 15'7 x 13'4 (4.75m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room 15'6 x 9'8 (4.73m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen 17'7 x 7'6 (5.36m x 2.29m)
- Wine Cellar 13'6 x 8'7 (4.12m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1 15'6 x 11'4 (4.73m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 11'6 (3.79m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3 11'6 x 7'5 (3.51m x 2.26m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Eaves Storage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Potting Shed
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Cooling Road properties for sale