Detached house for sale in Mearnswood Place, Newton Mearns, Glasgow G77
Detached house for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0317 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Ensuite
- Double Garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Formal Lounge
- Gas central heating with seperate zoned system
- ** free mortgage advice available**
In truly turn key condition this five bedroom executive detached Moncrief style Cala home boasts flexible accommodation and modern neutral decor throughout.
Built in 2016 within the successful Queen's Gait Development by Cala Homes, this five bedroom executive detached property in the Moncrief style boasts not only expansive room sizes but also a wealth of storage throughout.
In terms of accommodation, the property is entered into a bright and welcoming "L" shaped reception hallway with under-stair storage and a very well-proportioned WC, also from the hall is a spacious formal lounge with upgraded fire place installed by current owners. To the rear of the property the kitchen, dining and living room are well proportioned and in open plan style allowing for fantastic entertaining space, with separate utility room and access to the rear garden and a door to the internal double garage.
Ascending the split level staircase the high standard of accommodation continues across five bedrooms all with built in storage, three of which boast en-suite, a home office and family bathroom. The master bedroom with its Juliette balcony and fitted storage is completed by an impressive en-suite with his and hers sink, walk in glass shower and rainwater fittings. The accommodation upstairs is completed by a further family bathroom with white three-piece contemporary suite and separate shower stall. There is also a home office which could also be utilised as a sixth bedroom.
Externally the property boasts private rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and a landscaped front garden with monoblock driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
Formal Lounge 17' 2" x 15' 11" ( 5.23m x 4.85m )
Open Plan Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 34' 8" max x 18' 5" ( 10.57m max x 5.61m )
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 9" max x 6' 1" ( 3.89m max x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 13' 2" ( 4.34m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 14' 3" max x 11' 7" ( 4.34m max x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 12' 10" x 11' 3" max ( 3.91m x 3.43m max )
Bedroom 4 13' 10" x 11' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 5 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Home Office 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Newton Mearns, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Newton Mearns for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mearnswood Place properties for sale