Set in one of Aylsham's most sought after locations 'Buxton Road' is this substantial detached bungalow, which offers flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside there is a double garage, ample parking and low maintenance gardens.
Set in one of Aylsham's most sought after locations 'Buxton Road', is this substantial detached bungalow which offers flexible accommodation to include 4 bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside there is a double garage, ample parking and low maintenance gardens.
UPVC door, radiator, access to loft space and wood flooring.
Lounge 24' 8" x 14' max ( 7.52m x 4.27m max )
Open fireplace with tiled surround, radiators, telephone point, TV point and double glazed windows.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' max x 13' 3" min ( 4.27m max x 4.04m min )
A double aspect room fitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point and space for fridge/freezer. Radiator, double glazed windows and door leading to the rear hall.
Airing cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and UPVC door to outside.
Tiled floor, radiator and door leading to the bedrooms and shower room.
Fully tiled and fitted with shower cubicle and WC. Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 23' 8" max x 15' 11" max ( 7.21m max x 4.85m max )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes and radiators.
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 11' 7" ( 4.17m max x 3.53m )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows and bay window, built-in wardrobes, wood flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted Shower Room
Refitted with walk-in double shower cubicle and vanity wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, spotlights and double glazed window.
The property has solar panels providing electricity, which are owned.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and just after the mini roundabout near Tesco, take the left hand turn into Buxton Road. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.