Offered for sale with no upper chain involved is this detached family home. In need of modernisation this rarely available property further benefits from a conservatory, garage, off road parking and a large rear garden.
Available with No Chain Above is this rarely available three bedroom detached property. Comprising entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from garage & off road parking, front garden and a large rear garden.
Door to the front, stairs to the first floor, built in cupboard and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 25' 1" x 12' ( 7.65m x 3.66m )
TV point, telephone point and radiator. Two double glazed windows to the rear.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.75m x 2.87m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ stainless steel sink with drainer and electric cooker point. Coke-fired Aga cooker. Space for a fridge/freezer. Gas fired central heating boiler and pantry. Double glazed window to the front and door to the side.
Conservatory 7' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.18m )
Conservatory of UPVC and brick construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator and double glazed door to the rear.
Stairs from the ground floor and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Built in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Wash hand basin and 'P' shaped bath. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
WC and double glazed window to the side.
Garage with double glazed window to the side,
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders plus vegetable patch.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.