investors only, Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000. A much improved traditional bay fronted house, Decorated & carpeted throughout. Lounge & dining room with open fires, kitchen, utility. New bathroom suite. South facing garden. Currently rented on a 6 mth contract at £580.
Sleaford is a bustling market town and gets its name from the River Slea, which flows through its centre.
There are an array of shops on the High street and each month Sleaford hold a very popular Farmers Market.
Socially, the town has a Georgian theatre, a town museum, several good hotels, restaurants and eateries, which cater for most tastes. Live entertainment concerts take place annually in and around Sleaford, and the towns own Band play regularly at charitable events.
On the sporting front Sleaford Golf, Cricket, Rugby and Football clubs own their own grounds/course and are active at competitive levels. They all enjoy the support of junior boy's and girl's teams. On the outskirts of the town at Greylees a 18 hole golf course and driving range is proving popular too. Bowls is well supported with an indoor and some four outdoor clubs. The town's indoor swimming pool is very well supported by all ages. Other well-organised sporting clubs include hockey, netball, badminton and volleyball.
Sleaford is surrounded by pretty countryside, quaint market towns, beautiful scenery and aviation history. It has its own train station and excellent road links to the A15, A17 Grantham station is a 30 minute drive and the commute to London's Kings Cross is only 75 minutes.
Lounge 11' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.51m )
Radiator, window, original brick fire place
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
Feature fire place, radiator, glazed door to courtyard.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.16m x 1.88m )
Sink unit, base cupboards with worktops over. Window.
Space for appliances, worktop.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.62m )
White suite comprising wash basin, wc, bath with mains shower over and shower screen. Chrome towel rail.
Rear Courtyard Gardens
South facing enclosed courtyard garden and lawn. Gated side access.
Parking: Agents Note
A parking permit for the use of Eastgate car park can be obtained from the local council.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.