**guide price £110,000-£120,000** must be viewed - Ideal for anyone looking to get their foot on the ladder!.This property is situated in the popular residential area of handsworth within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools and public transport links.
This property is situated in the popular residential area of Handsworth within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools, public transport links and the M1 motorway network. Briefly comprising: Lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom to the first floor and both front and rear gardens. Viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.63m )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed bay window, an electric fire with feature surround and a double radiator.
The entrance hall consists of a front facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 15' 5" ( 3.28m x 4.70m )
This fitted kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units with splashback tiling and roll top work surfaces, with a stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. It has an electric oven, a gas hob and a built in cooker hood with plumbing for a dw. Finished off with a breakfast bar, a rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator. It also has uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation giving access to concrete patio area and rear garden.
Giving access to the loft, the landing has a south facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 2" into wardrobe ( 3.78m x 3.71m into wardrobe )
Bedroom one has a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
The en suite has a front facing double glazed window and a shower cubicle with part tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Bedroom two has a front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a bath, a wash hand basin, w.c. And an air vent. It also comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, a double radiator, finished with laminate floor and wood cladding.
It has a lawned area with fence and hedge surrounding.
The rear garden has a block paved patio area, a lawned garden with a hedge surround and pebbled access to a side fence.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.