Studio for sale in Sollershott Hall, Sollershott East, Letchworth Garden City SG6
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1462 659281 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rear door opening onto communal grounds.
- Boasts potential.
- Stunning sought after location.
- Wooden flooring throughtout.
- First time or investment purchase.
- Beautiful communal gardens.
- Chain free
- Walking distance to the station.
** ground floor** Studio flat located in the heart of Letchworth Garden City within walking distance to the station. The property is situated in the highly sought after location of Sollershott Hall and boast its own rear door opening onto communal grounds!
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 29 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Communal front door leading to the flat front door.
Living Area 19' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 5.84m max x 3.58m max )
Bright dual aspect living room with wooden flooring throughout. Door leading to the shower room and kitchen. Open fire place.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.11m x 2.36m )
Door leading to the communal gardens.
Shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Window to the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Connells - Letchworth, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Sollershott Hall properties for sale