Mobile/park home for sale in Upton Glen, Ringstead, Dorchester DT2
Mobile/park home for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1305 858070 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached Park Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Car Port
- Well Presented Throughout
A detached freehold 46ft x 20ft residential park home with stunning countryside views situated on a prestige site in the very sought after location of Ringstead Nr Osmington Mills just outside of Weymouth. The accommodation briefly comprises Lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms
A detached freehold 46ft x 20ft residential park home situated on a prestige site in the sought after location of Ringstead Nr Osmington Mills just outside of Weymouth offering stunning countryside views. The accommodation briefly comprises Lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, bathroom, 2 allocated parking spaces and front and rear garden. This home has been maintained to the highest of standards and an early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. There is no stamp duty or legal fees payable when purchasing this property.
Upton Glen is situated in a peaceful valley leading to Osmington Mills and is surrounded by some of Englands most beautiful countryside, with the famous Smugglers Inn and Jurrasic coast line just a short walk away.
Although Upton Glen is situated in a secluded valley, local amenities are never too far away. The picturesque village of Osmington which is just a short walk away, has a pub, farm shop, church and village hall. Weymouth and Dorchester are a short drive away.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.25m )
Dining Area 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Upton properties for sale