* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Detached Family Bungalow
Scope to Improve and Extend
Garage and Ample Parking
Summary A four bedroom detached BUNGALOWnestled in a popular tree lined close in the village of Broadmayne. Offered for sale with no onward chain the bungalow offers generous accommodation that has scope to be improved and extended. With large gardem, garage and ample parking - The property is a must view!
Description Tucked away in an attractive tree lined close on the outskirts of the village of Broadmayne is this detached bungalow which is being offered for sale with no onward chain. The property has potential to be extended and improved with the current accommodation affording four double bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms and a large boarded loft.
Outside to the property is approached by a winding driveway proving ample off road parking. There is a lawned garden with mature trees and shrubs and a garage. Side pedestrian access leads to the enclosed rear garden which we consider to be a generous size with mature trees, shrubs and hedges.
The village of Broadmayne is about four miles south-east of Dorchester, the county town, which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational facilities as well as the main line railway service to London Waterloo. Broadmayne is a popular village with good local facilities including parish church, first school, sub post office/shop, public house and village hall that provides clubs for all ages. Bus services run through the village to local surrounding towns.
Lounge 19' 11" x 14' 10" ( 6.07m x 4.52m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 20' 4" ( 3.68m x 6.20m )
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.98m max x 2.97m max )
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester, DT1 on +44 1305 858070 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Dorchester, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Dorchester for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.