* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Four Double Bedroom Barn Conversion
Set Within Approximately 3 Acres Of Land
Large Garage Workshop Space
Parking For Multiple Vehicles
Stunning Countryside Views
Perfect For Keeping Animals/ Livestock
Summary This stunning four barn conversion has a wonderful modern feel whilst still retaining a gorgeous sense of character with large gardens and paddocks.Potential business opportunity with the premises once used as a highly recommended B+B bringing in an additional income of £48,000 per annum.
Description This stunning barn conversion has a wonderful modern feel whilst still retaining a gorgeous sense of character. A spacious four bedroom converted barn situated in a semi rural environment with large gardens and paddocks which are ideal for equestrian or livestock usage. The barn has a southerly aspect with extensive views of the countryside. The substantial farmhouse dining/kitchen area is perfect for entertaining on the ground level. The large lounge on the first floor has the added bonus of a balcony offering extensive views of the countryside. The access to the Tamar trails is perfect for for walking or riding down to Morwellham Quay. Potential business opportunity with the premises once used as a highly recommended B+B bringing in an additional income of £48,000 per annum.
Lounge 25' x 18' 2" ( 7.62m x 5.54m ) Triple aspect windows with surrounding countryside views. Large wood burning stove. Vaulted ceilings with exposed timbers and wood flooring. Glazed door to the balcony.
Dining Room 11' narrowing to 8' 7" x 24' ( 3.35m narrowing to 2.62m x 7.32m ) Two velux roof windows. Slate flooring. Triple Aspect. Three arrow slit windows. Steps leading to wooden floored area.
Kitchen 24' 10" x 18' 3" ( 7.57m x 5.56m ) Inglenook stone fireplace with space for a range. Triple aspect offering extensive views of the countryside. Wall and base units with granite worktops and a belfast sink. Large pantry with slate shelving. Wooden flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Utility Room 15' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.72m x 2.51m ) Belfast sink with base units and work tops. Dual aspect. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Grant oil fired boiler.
Rear Porch 6' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.06m x 2.26m ) Vaulted ceiling with a velux skylight. Wooden flooring and a half glazed door.
Cloakroom velux roof light. Wash hand basin and low level wc.
Hallway Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 16' 6" x 8' ( 5.03m x 2.44m ) Side facing window with far reaching views. Built in wardrobe and wooden flooring.
En-Suite 2 Shower cubicle with mains shower. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.45m ) Exposed beams. Side facing window with open views. Wooden flooring.
En-Suite 3 Pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m ) Front facing double glazed window with views of the surrounding countryside. Partially vaulted ceiling. Walk-in wardrobe. Wooden flooring.
Passage Way Part glazed door to the rear yard
En-Suite 4 5' 6" x 7' 5" ( 1.68m x 2.26m ) Side facing window with views of the surrounding countryside. Heated towel rail. Panelled bath tub with mains shower overhead. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc.
Cloakroom Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Storage cupboards. Immersion heater and hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 16' 8" x 16' 3" ( 5.08m x 4.95m ) side velux window. Glazed double doors with views of surrounding countryside. Vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Built in wardrobe.
Master En-Suite 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m ) Tiled shower cubicle. Whirlpool bath tub. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Partially vaulted ceiling with velux sky light. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Wooden flooring.
Garage/workshop 15' x 28' 1" ( 4.57m x 8.56m ) Power and lighting supply. Door leading into the second garage.
Garage 2 8' x 17' 6" ( 2.44m x 5.33m ) Power and lighting supply. Door leading to the office.
Office/workshop 10' 7" x 15' ( 3.23m x 4.57m ) Front facing window. Power and lighting supply. Double glazed door.
Front Garden Two large paddocks one with a gateway to the Tamar Trails and a small paddock leading down the driveway.
Parking Private long driveway to a rear concrete yard capable of parking eight cars.
Front & Side Gardens Lawned area with shrub borders. Covered Dining/Seating area. Log store
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Saltash, PL12 on +44 1752 358061 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Saltash about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Saltash, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Saltash for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.