Spacious, three bedroom family house in a most convenient and sought after turning, just off Slades Hill, within easy access of Enfield Town, Enfield Chase Rail Station and Oakwood Underground Station. Schools including Highlands Secondary School are close at hand.
Barnfields are delighted to offer this spacious, 1930's built, bay windowed, three bedroom family house in a most convenient and sought after turning, just off Slades Hill, within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and Enfield Chase Rail Station (Moorgate Line) or alternatively, Oakwood Underground Station (Piccadilly Line). The popular Highlands School and good junior schools are within a short walking distance.
The well presented accommodation features:-
Fitted carpet, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 13' max ( 4.06m into bay x 3.96m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, tiled fireplace with wooden mantel and inset gas convector fire.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.73m )
Tiled fireplace with gas convector fire, double radiator, picture rail, French windows to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with attractive wood flooring, double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Comprehensively fitted comprising base units with worktops, matching wall cabinets, inset sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler, quarry tiled floor, door to garden.
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 13' max ( 4.47m into bay x 3.96m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, two double built-in wardrobe cupboards and dressing table.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 9" ( 2.69m x 1.75m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, storage cupboard.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl floor, half tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Low flush suite, half tiled walls, vinyl floor.
Approximately 90' of rear garden, laid to lawn, paved patio, timber shed, flower and shrub borders, rear pedestrian access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.