A beautiful detached four bedroom chalet bungalow situated in the sought after residential area of Bishopstone offering uninterrupted sea views and overlooking Newhaven harbour being offered chain free.
A beautiful detached four bedroom chalet bungalow situated in the sought after residential area of Bishopstone offering uninterrupted sea views and overlooking Newhaven harbour. Enter through a welcoming hallway that flows to the rest of the property. The ground floor comprises a fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large lounge/diner. The lounge is at the rear of the property and overlooks the large private garden and views over the sea. The first floor includes two double bedrooms with plenty of storage in the eaves, with the main bedroom having a door leading to a private rear balcony. Outside you will find a large rear garden mostly laid to lawn, and the front provide ample off street parking with a garage and large driveway. Viewings are highly recommended.
Lounge 25' 1" x 11' 4" into 11.11 ( 7.65m x 3.45m into 11.11 )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, Double Glazed french doors, radiator, telephone and television point.
Study 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Double Glazed window to side aspect, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Double Glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces to incorporate sink/drainer, gas hob and oven, central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, sink, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes in the eaves, radiator.
Double Glazed window to side aspect, bath with up and over shower, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.