* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
2 bed end of terrace home
New boiler and electrics
Parking for multiple cars
Summary Every now and then a house with the 'wow' factor rears itself from amongst the chimney pots! Having been modernised by the current owners, this home really does stand out!
Description Every now and then a house with the 'wow' factor rears itself from amongst the chimney pots! Having been modernised by the current owners, this home really does stand out!
This impressive home is nestled away on a quiet residential street perfect for families and young professionals is this beautiful home that still offers lots of potential for extension (Subject to planning permission).
The lovely modernised lounge area is an ideal space for a cosy night relaxing on the sofa. If you like to entertain, the kitchen has been updated to a high specification. The property also benefits from a paved parking area at the front which offers a secure gated utility area to the side and a beautifully presented garden.
Upstairs you have two fantastic double sized bedrooms that are bright and airy with ample storage throughout. The bathroom has a separate shower cubicle and bath.
In addition the property has been fully rewired, new boiler and insulation.
The house is in a wonderful location. There are lots of bus links into Wallington and Sutton and you can even hop on a bus to Morden for the Northern Line. If your commute to work in the morning takes you to London, this is really handy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Wallington, SM6 on +44 20 8128 0762 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Wallington about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Wallington, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Wallington for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.