Detached house for sale in New Road, Clifton, Shefford SG17
Offers in region of
Detached house for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1582 936782 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Countryside views
- Local Shops near by
- Vaulted ceilings
- Double glazed internal doors
- Fresh modern decor and styles
- Matching Carpets
- Fixtures and fittings
- Community feel
- Like minded people
Clifton Park is located by the village of Clifton, close to the main A600 road on the Herts and Beds border.
Although surrounded by open fields and farmland, the park is within easy access of the market towns of Hitchin and Bedford which provide an extensive range of amenities. The park is also within commuting distance from London, via a 35 minute train journey from neighbouring Arlesey.
Clifton village caters for basic shopping needs and also provides a Post Office, public houses and a group medical practice.
A regular bus service serves the nearby town of Bedford, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Letchworth for a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Clifton was voted Bedfordshire Village of the Year on numerous occasions.
This luxury park home welcomes you with it's impressive array of windows providing natural light all through the home.
Inside the Sofia will not disappoint, a modern kitchen with ample storage, leading through to the dining room. French doors lead you through to the colour co-ordinated lounge which has a feature wall.
This home offers two bedrooms, the master being en-suite and a separate bathroom.
• Two bedrooms
• High pitched roof
• Internal glazed French doors
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge, kitchen and diner
• Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains and carpets
• Dining table including four chairs, coffee table and lamp table
• Fully fitted kitchen and bedroom furniture with walk-in wardrobe
• Five burner gas hob, eye level oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
• Energy efficient A Rated boiler
• Built to British Standard 3632 and protected by a 10 years structural warranty
• Permanent site licence
• Natural gas supply
• Regret no pets
• 10 year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
• Members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association
• No one under the age of 25 to be resident
Shops and local amenities
• “One Stop” shop which supplies everyday items which also has a Post Office.
Shefford, Hitchin and Surrounding areas.
• There are a wide variety of shops to cater for your every need in the two nearby towns.
• The Shefford Health Centre offers a wide range of services as well as being a doctor’s surgery. (They also liaise with Lloyds pharmacy in Shefford who can arrange delivery of prescriptions if needed)
• The nearest hospital is Luton & Dunstable, however the Lister and Bedford hospitals are also within easy reach.
• Dental practices and opticians can be found in both Hitchin and Shefford.
• The park has a mobile library that visits once a fortnight.
• The Shuttleworth Collection is an aircraft museum and Swiss gardens are only 5 minutes drive.
• Wrest Park in Silsoe is an English heritage attraction, with beautiful gardens and woodlands is just 14 minutes drive (see photo below)
• Knebworth house, gardens and park are about 20 minutes drive (see photo below)
• Wimpole Hall is a national trust mansion and home farm is 30 minutes drive (see photo below)
Out and About
• There are a variety of country pubs in the local area and restaurants in Shefford and Hitchin.
• In Stevenage and Bedford there are cinema complexes.
• Swimming pools can be found in the local areas.
• There is a bus stop on the park that goes to Letchworth (Sainsbury’s supermarket).
• A bus stops outside the shop in Clifton village which goes to Bedford.
• Clifton Care scheme offers transportation to hospitals for the fuel charge.
• Trains into London from Arlesey station in under 30 minutes
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Deakin-White, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Deakin-White for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all New Road properties for sale