>>guide price £380,000 - £400,000<<
Located in the highly sought-after village of Winterbourne Steepleton, within easy reach of both Dorchester and Weymouth, is this truly capacious chalet-style home, set amidst a generous and attractive plot. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, parking and garage
Located in the highly sought-after village of Winterbourne Steepleton, within easy reach of both Dorchester and Weymouth, is this truly capacious chalet-style home, set amidst a generous and attractive plot.
To the front there are attractive gardens with mature shrubs and trees and off-road parking for several vehicles. Access to the property is via a large sideway.
The large reception hall has a deep cloaks cupboard and doors to all ground floor rooms and the double garage, which has a Belfast sink and inspection pit.
There are two generously proportioned reception rooms, one to the front leading into the kitchen and an airy room to the rear offering access to, and views over, the gardens. There is also a bathroom to the ground floor.
Upstairs, this deceptively spacious home has three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobe space and there is another family bathroom.
The rear garden is attractively landscaped with mature shrub and flower borders and water features. The garden enjoys beautiful scenic views over the local countryside.
Lounge 21' 2" max x 16' 1" ( 6.45m max x 4.90m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 7" max ( 4.52m x 3.23m max )
Dining Room 21' 10" x 9' 11" ( 6.65m x 3.02m )
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.78m x 4.14m )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" Restricted Head Height x 10' 5" ( 4.14m Restricted Head Height x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Garage 19' 4" x 17' 7" ( 5.89m x 5.36m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.