William H Brown are delighted to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Located in a sought after turning within walking distance of gidea park mainline station (Crossrail). Maintained and presented to the highest of standards an internal viewing is highly recommended.
An early viewing comes highly recommended for this ideal family home. The accommodation is offered over two floors inclusive of entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The front of the property has a paved driveway providing off street parking and side access to the garden. The ample sized rear garden has a patio area then laid to lawn with a large detached workshop at the rear, which could equally be used as a gym/office area with power and lighting connected, all enclosed by panelled fencing. Bright, airy, modern and beautifully presented throughout, we recommend your earliest viewing to avoid missing out, call us today!
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, WC
Lounge 13' 3" x 14' 10" ( 4.04m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire place, wall lights, radiator, telephone socket, tv socket.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, tv socket.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units with work surfaces over, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, fridge freezer, central heating boiler, tiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 10" Max ( 4.65m x 3.91m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tv socket.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 10' 11" Max ( 4.52m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.21m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, fully tiled, heater x 2.
Large detached workshop, which could equally be used as a gym/office area. Double doors, full lighting throughout and a consumer board offering a 60amp electrical supply.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.