guide price of £580,000-£600,000. Four bedroom extended detached home set in the sought after cul-de-sac of Green Close in the popular village of Keyworth. The home which resides on a large plot is well presented throughout and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to market a large four bedroom extended detached home in Keyworth Village. The well-presented home which offers spacious accommodation throughout must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The home briefly comprises to the ground floor; porch entrance, entrance hall, downstairs shower room, kitchen/diner with larder, living room, sun room, snug, office space and utility room. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom suite.
To the rear of the home is a large garden space which is mostly laid to lawn but also has various separate patio spaces for garden furniture. To the rear of the garden is a summer house which has power and lighting. From the garden you can access the large integral garage which offers plentiful space as well as power and lighting. To the front of the home is off road parking for multiple cars.
The house itself is within school catchment of the outstanding Crossdale Drive Primary School and the good South Wolds Secondary school. Within Keyworth Village is a range of local facilities and amenities such as a Medical Practice, Post Office and a variety of cafes and bars. There are excellent local commuting links from the property with easy access to Nottingham City Centre, West Bridgford as well providing close links to the A52 and A46 dual carriageways.
A useful space with double glazed window surround, lighting and door access to the main property.
A light airy space which gives access to the first floor via stairs and the rest of the ground floor. There is also access to an under stairs cupboard.
Downstairs Shower Room
A three piece suite with large enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin.
Sun Room 16' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.23m )
An extended part of the home which offers an orangery style window effect to the roof, wall mounted radiator, double glazed French doors to rear garden and further spotlights to the ceiling.
Snug 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
A useful space which could be utilised as a games room or kid's room offers spotlights to ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Living Area 24' 2" x 17' 5" ( 7.37m x 5.31m )
A large living space which offers extended space to the rear of the room. The living room itself offers a log burning fireplace feature with stone hearth surround, two wall mounted radiators and double glazed French door access.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 4" x 14' 1" ( 7.11m x 4.29m )
A large kitchen/diner space which offers a range of wall and base units, large freestanding cooker with gas hob and extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, island unit with integrated breakfast bar, separate dining space, oak door access to Larder and Utility Room with double door access to Sun Room and Living Area, spotlights to ceiling, heated towel rail and radiator and double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Large storage space with shelving and window to front aspect.
Utility Room 13' 2" x 5' 2" ( 4.01m x 1.57m )
Comprising a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for white goods and further cupboard storage space.
Office Space 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
Offering base and wall cupboard spaces, plentiful power points, window to kitchen/diner, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect and spotlights to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 17' 4" x 13' 5" ( 5.28m x 4.09m )
A large double bedroom space, two radiators, a range of fitted cupboards with dressing space, double glazed window to front and rear aspect and oak door to en-suite.
A large four piece suite with panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash basin, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 12' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.86m )
A large double bedroom space with fitted wardrobe space, oak door, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
A double bedroom comprising; radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect and oak door.
Bedroom 4 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
A single bedroom space with cupboard space, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
A four piece suite with enclosed shower cubicle, wash basin, panelled bath, heated towel rail, cupboard storage space, low level WC, spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window to side aspect and oak door access.
To the rear of the home is a large garden space which is mostly laid to lawn but also has various separate patio spaces for garden furniture. To the rear of the garden is a summer house which has power and lighting. From the garden you can access the large integral garage. To the front of the home is off road parking for multiple cars.
Large integral garage space which offers power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.