Flat for sale in Drumreoch Place, Glasgow G42
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 141 433 0314 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Beautiful Top Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Cul-de-sac Location
- On Street Parking
Beautiful 2 bedroom top floor flat in cul-de-sac location, Bright and spacious accommodation close to transport and amenities. Viewing is a must to appreciate the calibre of property on offer.
Presented to the market is this beautiful top floor flat situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, with a welcoming hallway which leads to all apartments within the property.
The lounge boasts a feature fireplace, fitted kitchen offering a range of base and wall mounted storage units and worktops, integrated oven/hob, leaving fridge/freezer, washing machine also has a door leading onto small balcony
Both bedrooms are located to the rear of the property, master bedroom also has the benefit of built-in mirrored wardrobes. A modern bathroom with white three piece suite, electric shower over bath completes the accommodation on offer.
The surrounding area offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops.
Lounge 12' 2" Max x 14' 8" ( 3.71m Max x 4.47m )
Kitchen 6' 5" x 11' 7" ( 1.96m x 3.53m )
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 5' 2" x 7' 5" ( 1.57m x 2.26m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Burnside, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Burnside for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale