Gorgeous home in ever popular Brough with - Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, 5 Bedrooms (2 with En-Suites), Shower Room, Bathroom & Cloakroom, Gardens, Double Garage & Off Street Parking - Call today and view this wonderful home!
Fabulous detached family home offering extensive accommodation and beautifully presented throughout. Situated on this popular development within the catchments area of well regarded schools this lovely property is a real must see! Comprising spacious sitting room, separate dining room, well appointed fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor are three spacious bedrooms (two with en-suite) and a family bathroom. The second floor has two further generous sized bedrooms and shower room. There are gardens to both the front and rear, the rear being South facing and the front has a private double drive leading to the double garage. All in all a super family home well worthy of internal inspection.
Situated in Brough to the west of Hull and accessed off Constable Way which is directly off Loxley Way.
With double glazed door to the front, matching side screens, cupboard, radiator and stairs to the First Floor.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 22' 11" into bay x 11' 7" ( 6.99m into bay x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, 2 radiators, television point and double glazed french style doors to the rear.
Dining Room 10' 10" into bay x 10' 7" ( 3.30m into bay x 3.23m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 11' 8" plus bay ( 3.23m x 3.56m plus bay )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, door to utility room and double glazed bay window to the rear.
With a range of units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed exit door.
With stairs from the Hallway and stairs to the Second Floor.
Bedroom 1 16' 1" into bay x 10' 7" to rear of fitted wardrobes ( 4.90m into bay x 3.23m to rear of fitted wardrobes )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, television point, radiator and door to the En-Suite.
En-Suite with His and Hers wash hand basins, low level wc, shower cubicle with plumbed shower, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" into bay x 11' 7" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and door to En-Suite.
En-Suite with vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, double shower cubicle with plumbed shower, extractor fan, radiator, shaver point and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 5 11' 7" into recess x 8' 10" ( 3.53m into recess x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with shower attachment, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With double glazed skylight window to the rear and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" to rear of fitted wardrobes x 15' 5" ( 3.58m to rear of fitted wardrobes x 4.70m )
With double glazed skylight window to the front, fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and two radiators.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 10' 4" into window recess ( 3.30m x 3.15m into window recess )
With double glazed window to the front and side, built-in cupboard, radiator and loft access.
Shower Room with double shower cubicle with plumbed shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and double glazed skylight window to the rear.
With lawned area, borders housing plants and shrubs, 2 outside lights and double private driveway providing off street parking.
With paved patio area, beds housing plants and shrubs, timber fencing, outside lights, outside tap and timber access gate to the side.
With power and light and up and over door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.