**fantastic location** **two double bedrooms** **boasts A very generous garden**
This property is a well presented two double bedroom second floor maisonette located in this popular part of Tongwynlais village. This property benefits from a private garden measuring at an impressive 84 foot.
** priced to sell** **fantastic location** **boasts A very generous garden**
This property is a very well presented two double bedroom second floor maisonette located in this popular part of Tongwynlais village. This property offers very light and spacious living and comprises of, entrance hall, cloak area, open plan lounge with space for dining area to the fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. This charming property further benefits from a very generous garden that approximately measures in at 84 foot with electric and water supply, double glazing and gas central heating with new boiler. Tthere is also a balcony off the kitchen which would be ideal for sitting out on. This home is within close proximity to the local primary school with catchment for Radyr high school, leisure club, easy access into the City centre and the M/4. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Enter via a UPVc door with space for shoes or to hang coats.
An area currently utilised as an office area due to the space available with a Upvc double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, power points, Telephone points access to the attic and laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 12' 9" x 13' 10" ( 3.89m x 4.22m )
A generous living area with space to add a dining table with a double glazed window to the front, laminate floor, power points, T.V aerial, storage cupboard and is open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 11' 5" ( 2.62m x 3.48m )
A good size kitchen with a double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven with inset induction hob and extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to pantry and door to the veranda.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.68m )
A double bedroom with a UPVc window to the rear, carpet laid, radiator, power points and built in storage.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.68m )
A double bedroom with a window to the front, carpet laid, radiator, power points and built in storage.
A well presented bathroom suite with an obscure double glazed window to rear, three piece suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and radiator.
With gate access to the garden and space for parking.
A very generous garden laid to lawn which also offers plenty of storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.