open house Sat 27th July 10AM - 12AM Located in the popular Ferry Court this well presented 2nd floor studio apartment is ideal for those wanting to get on the property ladder, investors and second home owners. Benefitting from No Chain, secure parking and access to a gym and swimming pool no chain
Open house Sat 27th July 10AM - 12AM **Viewings by Appointment Only**
Located in the increasingly sought after Ferry Court development in Cardiff Bay, this well presented second floor studio apartment is ideal for first time buyers, investors and second home owners.
Outside, there is a dedicated parking space which is accessed from a gated security entrance, and attractive well maintained gardens. The development is a short walk from two large out of town supermarkets and shopping area and there is access to swimming pool and gym.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space, fitted kitchen with cooker, washing machine and dishwasher and a built in double wardrobe. The sale comes with No Chain, so call today to book your viewing to avoid missing out.Entrance Hall
Accessed via a solid fire door, electric heater, built in storage cupboard, door to shower room and opening to the kitchen/dining area.Communal Entrance
Entered via a communal security entrance with stairs and lift to all floors.Kitchen/living Area
14' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.37m max x 3.58m max )
Range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces, one and a half bowl and drainer sink unit with mixer tap, electric panel radiator, integrated electric hob, electric oven and cooker hood with stainless steel splashback, washing machine and dishwasher to remain, space for fridge/freezer, opening to the living/bedroom area.Bedroom/living Area
16' 5" max x 8' 4" ( 5.00m max x 2.54m )
Two double glazed full height windows with juliette balcony, built in double wardrobe, electric panel radiator.Shower Room
Contemporary suite comprising of a wall mounted circular wash hand basin, wc with enclosed cistern and push button flush and a double width shower with electric shower over, chrome effect towel style radiator, tiled floor, tiled walls to shower area and to dado height to splashback areas.Outside
There are attractive communal gardens to be found at the front of the building, and an allocated parking space for the apartment. The grounds and parking are accessed via a security entrance with concierge service and there is access to a walkway which overlooks Cardiff Bay,
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.