* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Semi-detached 2 bedroom house
Modern fitted kitchen
Good decorative order
2 reception rooms
Summary Offered to the market in excellent decorative order property briefly comprises two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, well maintained rear garden whilst the first floor provide two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Description A fantastic opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented 2 double bedroom semi-detached house situated on the ever sought after Dickensons Lane.
Offered to the market in excellent decorative order property briefly comprises 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, well maintained rear garden whilst the first floor provide 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Situated just a short walk to Norwood Junction train station, Blackhorse train station, Woodside Green and local shops.
A viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment to fully appreciate this lovely family home.
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.84m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Kitchen 8' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.59m x 1.70m )
Bedroom One 12' Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.66m Into Recess x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.59m x 1.70m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Croydon, CR0 on +44 20 8166 7276 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Croydon about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Croydon, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Croydon for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.