village location - Situated in the sought after village of heath & reach, offering easy access to leighton buzzard town centre and the A5 is this detached family home. Benefits include; two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, family room/bed four, gardens, garage and off road parking.
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available three/four bedroom, detached, property. Located in the sought after village of Heath & Reach, the property comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs shower room, extended kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/diner and family room/bedroom four. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property boasts a garage, off road parking for two cars, front garden and private rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Down Stairs Shower Room
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, Wc and shower cubicle. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge / Diner 16' 3" x 20' 8" ( 4.95m x 6.30m )
Gas fire place, TV point, telephone point and radiator. Double glazed patio doors.
Family Room / Bedroom Four 18' 1" x 7' 4" ( 5.51m x 2.24m )
Double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.92m x 2.97m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, sink with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler and radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Stairs from the ground floor, airing cupboard and loft access. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Telephone point, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Telephone point, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin, Wc and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Garage with up & over door, power and light.
Mainly laid to lawn and driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Patio area and gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.