**Three Bedroom detached house** **Potential to add a second home** A spacious Three bedroom detached house with 0.2 acres plot in this popular residential road close to the River Cam and City Centre.The current vendors have drawings made up from a local architect for a bungalow in the rear garden.
Part glazed door leading to;
Stairs leading to first floor, doors to;
Bay window to front aspect, archway leading to;
3.35m max x 3.96m max (10'11" x 12'11") With patio doors leading to;
Patio doors leading to rear garden.
5.21m max x 2.44m max (17'1" x 8'0") A range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, windows to rear and side aspects, door to rear garden.
3.28m max x 3.84m max (10'9" x 12'7") Window to rear aspect, corner shower enclosure with electric shower. Fitted wardrobes.
3.05m max x 3.05m max (10'0" x 10'0") Fitted wardrobes.
2.44m max x 2.26m max (8'0" x 7'4") Fitted wardrobes.
WC, corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin.
This property sits on a generous 0.2 acre plot (sts). The extensive rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees and shrubbery and enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick wall. Numerous wooden outbuildings. Wrap around patio area providing a perfect space for entertaining.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles.
The current vendors have acquired drawings from an architect for a potential build of a bungalow in the rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.