A recently refurbished and extended six/seven bedroom home with many features such as under floor heating on the ground floor, solar panels and built in wardrobes in all bedrooms! The property is also close to a number of bus and train links taking you to Central London in 30 minutes.
A superb six/seven bedroom semi-detached house, which has recently been completely refurbished and extended by the current owners. This spacious home comprises of a self-contained studio on the ground floor, large 'L' shaped lounge with kitchen/diner and four bathrooms plus a separate WC. Whilst externally, there is a driveway to the front for four cars and a large rear garden with potential for further development to the rear. The property also benefits from many other features including solar panels, under-floor heating on the ground floor, Mega Flo for 24 hours hot water supply and built in wardrobes to all bedrooms. The property is ideally located for many local amenities including 24 hours Tesco Extra, Sutton High Street, Morden Underground Station, Sutton Sports Village and Sutton Common & Sutton Train Stations with links to central London in 30 minutes, various shops and services, local bus routes including the '80' bus to Morden underground station. Lastly, there are many great schools, nurseries and libraries at walking distance and green spaces, which is why this house is ideal for young families.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.