** ground floor maisonette ** two bedrooms ** lounge/diner ** kitchen ** bathroom ** private garden ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre
** ground floor maisonette ** two bedrooms ** lounge/diner ** kitchen ** bathroom **private garden ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is recommended.
Pathway leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Radiator, airing cupboard, carpet, doors to:
Lounge/diner 16' 7" max x 10' 7" max ( 5.05m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, french doors to rear onto private garden, radiator, telephone and tv point, textured and coved finish to ceiling, vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.87m max x 2.03m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer and work surface over, electric oven and hob with cooker hod over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, sliding doors to lounge, tiling to principal areas.
Bedroom 1 14' max including wardrobes x 10' 1" max ( 4.27m max including wardrobes x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wardrobes, electric radiator, carpet, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.40m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, electric radiator, textured and coved finish to ceiling, carpets.
Bathroom 8' 9" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.67m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, textured finish to ceiling, full tiling to walls.
Private patio area, stone borders, artificial grass areas, fence panel enclosed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.