This superb one bedroom apartment is ideally located in a quiet road in Bungay town centre. The property is finished to a high standard and boasts open plan living. The property is an ideal first home or investment property.
Communal Entrance Hall
Communal front door with security entry system, steps up to:
Oak front door.
Lounge/ Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 7" max ( 3.94m x 2.92m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, inset sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, tiled surrounds, feature lighting, downlights, electric panel radiator, patio doors with Juliet balcony.
Bath, concealed cistern WC, Vanity wash hand basin, mirror, tiled flooring, tiled surrounds, electric towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.17m x 3.58m )
Window to front aspect, electric panel heater, airing cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.