This stunning first floor apartment is set within a unique character building in the heart of Colchester. The property benefits from beautiful features such as vaulted ceilings and beams, three double bedrooms, large open plan living, mezzanine level, large balcony and 2 parking spaces.
Early viewing is strongly advised of this beautifully presented apartment boasting plenty of character and charm. Accommodation comprises open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms with Jack and Jill shower room, mezzanine level and large balcony with stunning views over St Botolphs Church and grounds. Externally the property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor.
Private Entrance Door To:
Lounge / Diner / Kitchen 27' 10" x 25' 4" + door recess ( 8.48m x 7.72m + door recess )
Arched windows to side and rear, French doors to rear giving access to Balcony, three radiators, part wood and part tiled flooring, three radiators, gas fire, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and trusses, ceiling fan, door to Bedroom.
Comprising range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated double oven and five ring hob with stainless steel extractor hood, island with inset fridge and separate freezer.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 14' 6" ( 5.33m x 4.42m )
Windows to rear and French doors to balcony, exposed beams, radiator, door to:
Bathroom 17' 4" x 5' 11" ( 5.28m x 1.80m )
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, glass shower screen, two sink units, push button low level w.c., bidet, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor, door to Inner Hall.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.81m )
Window to front, exposed beams, built-in cupboard housing boiler, radiator, door to:
Walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c. With push button, fire escape, radiator, door to:
Walk-In Dressing Area/Storage 16' 8" x 8' 4" max ( 5.08m x 2.54m max )
Wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 18' 2" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.54m max x 3.84m max )
Two windows to side, window to front, radiator, exposed beams, open tread staircase to:
Mezzanine 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Tiled floor, balustrade with tall standing windows originating from Bedroom 3.
Balcony Terrace 46' 4" approx x 10' approx ( 14.12m approx x 3.05m approx )
Wrought iron balustrade with timber decked area and lighting. Views over St Botolphs Church and grounds.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces at the rear of the building.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.