This lovely first floor apartment has been refurbished to a fantastic standard throughout and offers a buyer an opportunity to purchase a property in the heart of Bungay. The property has charm and character and a prompt internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Communal Entrance Hall
Enter from Earsham Street through an impressive ten-panelled period door. Wide steps lead up to a first floor landing.
Communal First Floor Landing
Front door to the apartment:
Living Space 11' 11" into alcove x 13' 3" ( 3.63m into alcove x 4.04m )
Bay Sash Window to front aspect with storage below, radiator, featured chimney breast, period shelved cupboard to one side and low level storage units to the other side, side lighting, open plan to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 6' extending to 8' 8" max x 13' 3" max ( 1.83m extending to 2.64m max x 4.04m max )
Sash Window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer.
Bedroom 9' 8" plus recess x 11' 6" including ingress ( 2.95m plus recess x 3.51m including ingress )
Sash Window to front aspect, radiator, window box planters with irrigation system and flowers, door to:
Velux sky light, bath with wall-mounted fixed shower unit and screen, WC, Vanity basin with storage below, further storage cupboard, boiler cupboard, ceramic tiled walls, marble tiled flooring, radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.