Property for sale in North Street West, Uppingham, Oakham LE15
Property for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1572 501945 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Period Stone Built Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Character Features
- 1 x Private Off-Road Parking Space
- Shared Courtyard
- Town Centre Location
Positioned within walking distance to Uppingham's High Street, this charming period cottage has been sympathetically refurbished to create a cosy cottage feel whilst retaining character with its ironstone walls.
The cottage is entered via the rear of the property into the kitchen with the stairs leading up and round to the first floor. The kitchen provides a range of base and wall units, integrated gas hob and oven and space for a washing machine.
A door to the right leads into the large and spacious sitting room with a window overlooking the front aspect, exposed stone and brick walls and a feature fireplace. The sitting room also provides an under stairs storage cupboard.
Off the landing are two bedrooms, both overlooking the front aspect of the property, and a family bathroom.
The main bedroom retains the character of the property with exposed ironstone.
To the rear of the property is a south-facing and gated shared courtyard. At the side of the cottage is an allocated private off-road parking space.
Rooms & Measurements
Kitchen - 1.75m max x 4.25m max (5'9 x 13'11)
Sitting Room - 3.50m max x 4.28m (11'6 x 14'1)
Bedroom 1 - 3.03m max x 4.51m max (9'11 x 14'10)
Bedroom 2 - 2.24m max x 2.45m max (7'4 x 8'0)
Uppingham is a highly desirable and historic Market Town with a range of boutique shops and restaurants surrounding the quaint market square and adjoining high street. There are excellent Primary and Secondary schools in the area. The town is conveniently located close to the A47, giving access to Leicester and Peterborough. Mainline trains into London and the North can be reached from Peterborough, Leicester, Oakham and Kettering.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hurfords, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hurfords for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all North Street West properties for sale