Terraced house for sale in Shakespeare Avenue, Portswood, Southampton SO17
Terraced house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 23 8065 8273 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Desirable Portswood Location
- Beautifully Appointed Victorian House
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Six Double Bedrooms & Two Shower Rooms
- Communal Living Room & Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Hmo License For Six Sharers
- Let For 219/2020 Academic Year
Located on a private no through road in the desirable Portswood area of the City, is this wonderfully arranged six bedroom hmo property, presented in excellent condition throughout, offers a wealth of accommodation arranged over three floors and fully let for the 2019/2020 academic year at £27,300.
Located on a private no through road in the desirable Portswood area of the City, is this wonderfully arranged six bedroom hmo property, for sale with no onward chain.
The property is in excellent condition throughout and offers a wealth of accommodation arranged over three floors and generates tremendous rental income at £27,300 pa and is already fully let for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance hall with stairs taking you to the basement level and first floor. On this floor are three well-proportioned double bedrooms.
The basement is arrange with a cellar, communal living room, a shower room and a modern shaker style kitchen equipped with built-in cooking appliances, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer and access to the rear garden.
The first floor is arranged with three further double bedrooms and a communal shower room. Further features of the property include; electric heating and double glazing throughout.
Externally there are well-kept lawned gardens, a large shed, bicycle D bar and rear access. On the private road to the front of the house is the ability to park on car.
Ground Floor Entrance Hall
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay x 11' 2" max ( 4.50m into bay x 3.40m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 3.58m x 2.90m max )
Bedroom Three 14' 11" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.55m max x 3.07m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 15' 1" max x 14' 10" into bay ( 4.60m max x 4.52m into bay )
Bedroom Five 11' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 3.58m x 2.90m max )
Bedroom Six 11' 4" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.45m max x 3.12m max )
Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.55m )
Stairs To Basement Level
Communal Living Room 12' 6" max x 11' 2" ( 3.81m max x 3.40m )
Kitchen 14' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.45m max x 3.10m max )
Shower Room 5' 6" max x 3' 11" ( 1.68m max x 1.19m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Off Road Parking
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all UK properties for sale