guide price 375,000 - £400,000. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom semi-detached family home in the sought after area of Beechenlea. The property benefits from a separate lounge diner, good size rear garden, garage and off road parking.
Entrance Porch 6' 4" x 3' 1" ( 1.93m x 0.94m )
Double glazed door to side, stairs.
Off third reception room. Double glazed window to side view with low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 9" ( 4.72m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front view with fireplace, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side view.
Third Reception Room 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear view, door to side.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, wall and base level units.
Double glazed window to side view, cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" maximum. ( 3.58m x 3.28m maximum. )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear view, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.63m )
Suite with two double glazed windows to rear view, fully tiled walls, low level w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and electric shower, wall mounted gas towel rail, radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' x 11' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to rear views, radiator.
Block paved patio with remainder laid to lawn. Door to garage.
Garage And Parking
Power and light with up and over door. Off road parking for four vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.