This lovely apartment is now available for sale with no onward chain. Boasting a generous kitchen and living area, two bedrooms and allocated parking. A perfect first time purchase or investment opportunity.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this lovely apartment situated in Scraptoft. In fantastic condition throughout the property is situated on the second floor and comprises entrance hallway with storage cupboard, generous open plan kitchen and living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. This lovely home also boasts from allocated parking and communal gardens. The property is conveniently located for easy access to shopping amenities, road networks and Leicester City Centre. Please call the sales team at William H Brown Leicester today to book in your viewing.
Communal Entrance Lobby
The property is accessed via secure door to the lobby which has stairs up to the second floor
Door to hallway, window to rear, store cupboard and carpet flooring
Kitchen & Living Area 21' max x 10' 6" max ( 6.40m max x 3.20m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, oven, hob, cooker - hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, window to rear, juliet balcony to front, carpet and lino flooring
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 10' max ( 3.30m max x 3.05m max )
Window to front, radiator and carpet flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 7' max ( 3.25m max x 2.13m max )
Window to front, carpet flooring and radiator
Window to rear, bath, shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, W.C, tiling and lino flooring
Outside The Property
The front offers communal gardens whilst the rear lends an allocated parking space
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.