Located in the exclusive Banister Court on Northlands Road, is this spacious first floor apartment for sale with no onward chain. Offering a wealth of accommodation with an open plan living area and balcony, modern integrated kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and allocated parking.
Located in the exclusive Banister Court on Northlands Road, is this spacious and beautifully presented first floor apartment for sale with no onward chain. Offering a wealth of accommodation with an open plan living area and balcony, modern integrated kitchen, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and allocated parking.
Entry to the building is via a secure communal entrance with a wide hallway, lift and stairs servicing the first floor. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a welcoming hallway equipped with built-in storage and a video intercom. The open plan living area is spacious and enables living and dining areas, with patio doors to a front aspect balcony. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units, contrasting work surfaces, built-in cooking appliances, an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and space for a washing machine. The two bedrooms are both well-proportioned double rooms with built-in wardrobes. The main bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite, and there is a further fully tiled en-suite shower room attached to bedroom one. Further features of the apartment include; double glazing and under floor heating throughout. Surrounding the development are well-kept gardens for use by the residents, storage shed and bicycle stores. This particular apartment also comes with an allocated parking space.
Living/ Dining Room 19' 6" max x 15' 10" max narrowing to 13' 8" ( 5.94m max x 4.83m max narrowing to 4.17m )
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 7' 10" ( 2.87m max x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.04m max x 3.15m max )
En-Suite 7' 4" x 3' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.14m )
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 12' 7" max ( 4.04m x 3.84m max )
Bathroom (Irregular Room) 9' 4" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.84m max x 2.26m max )
Communal Gardens & Grounds
Leasehold Term - 110 Years Remaining
Service Charge - £1400 pa
Ground Rent - £150 pa
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.