Very impressive and stylish four bedroom detached property situated in the heart of old Kesgrave in a great catchment, on a large plot! Completely renovated & significantly extended with16 ft wide anthracite Bi-folding doors, en-suite, utility, stunning open plan living, garage & plenty of parking!
This very impressive and stylish four bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the heart of old Kesgrave. Completely renovated and significantly extended, allowing the feeling of space and light throughout. Four double bedrooms, en-suite, walk in wardrobe, utility room and stunning open plan kitchen and living space is complimented with 16 ft wide anthracite Bi-folding doors bringing the outside in. A sweeping drive accommodates parking for five cars and leads to a garage with electric door. Viewings highly recommended.
Located in the heart of Kesgrave allowing easy access onto the A12 & A14 and excellent bus routes including the 66 bus. Also being in the Kesgrave school catchment, this stunning bungalow is ideal for everyone. Offering no onward chain and stunning features, you really could just move in.
New Entrance Door In-
Part vaulted ceiling with complete inset lighting. Laminate flooring
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, lobby with access to loft, leading to walk in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail.
Three piece suite comprising of large shower cubical, vanity wall mounted wash hand basin and low level W/C. Tiled walls and flooring with obscure double glazed window to the side. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.53m Max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Vaulted ceiling with double glazed window to side.
Bathroom 12' 1" Max x 8' 8" ( 3.68m Max x 2.64m )
Four piece suite comprising of two over counter glass sinks with under storage and shelving, low level W/C, shower cubical and enclosed bath with shower attachment over. Tiled flooring and walls with obscure double glazed window to side.Heated towel rail and two LED vanity mirrors to remain.
Living Area & Kitchen 25' 3" Max x 28' 5" Max ( 7.70m Max x 8.66m Max )
One and a quarter sink unit with mixer taps over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers with matching water fall island, comprising of a five ring gas hob with extractor fan over and under cupboards and drawers, stylish lighting over. Two built in fan assisted electric ovens and space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stunning bespoke chef larder to remain with storage and shelving. 9 ft 6 vaulted ceiling with bi-fold doors and four double glazed sky light windows along with additional double glazed window to the side. Laminate flooring.
Utility Area 11' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.68m )
One and a quarter sink unit with mixer tap over and adjoining work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wall mounted combi boiler with double glazed stable door to the side. Laminate flooring and splash backs.
Open plan sweeping in and out driveway with feature lawn and mainly laid to shingle. Leading to-
With electric door and power and light with additional door to rear garden.
Approx 100 ft in length and 55 ft width, enclosed by panel fencing mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and tress, Additional new decking laid along with space to both sides of the bungalow. Outside power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.